This website offers the results of a thorough journalistic investigation into the person, practices and projects of Ghanaian swindler Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh.
The research project started in June 2019, when Prempeh duped two accommodations in the Netherlands. It quickly became clear that he scammed multiple people and companies in Ghana and abroad, commited fraud, and sytematically lied about his CV and accomplishments.
What makes this case salient is that Prempeh is connected to people in high society in Ghana and abuses people of good standing to rip off others. It provides a unique, detailed insight in how this swindler operates.
This project is run by experienced journalists and fact-checkers to serve the public interest and prevent him from making more victims. It is based on the principles of conduct of the International Federation of Journalists.
If you wish to contribute to this website or share information, you can contact us.
You can also contact us to obtain a password for the protected parts of this website. Please note that the articles are copyrighted and permisson is needed for any form of reproduction or distribution, but we gladly provide this if your intentions serve the public interest.
Our contributions to this project so far:
- Why we investigate Ghanaian swindler Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh
- How Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh duped a touristic accommodation in The Netherlands
- Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh ‘thanks’ his hosts by urinating in their living room
- Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh faces criminal investigation by the Dutch police as well as civil prosecution
- Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh’s intimidation tactics and blatant racism
- Stanbic Bank in Ghana confirms: Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh committed forgery and fraud
- The World Bank confirms: Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh lied about winning an essay contest
- Why universities around the world reject Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh’s applications
- Is Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh really the acting President of the Ghana Readers Club?
- Is Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh really a best-selling author on the life of Ghanaian street children?
- Ghanaian Member of Parliament confirms: Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh scammed me
- How Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh stole a school teacher’s entire life savings
- Police in Ghana is looking for swindler Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh
- ARB Apex Bank confirms: Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh committed forgery and fraud
- Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh: The questions that remain
- Kwadwo Addeah Prempeh caught by the police